31 December, 2006

Happy 2007!

Resolutions are made to be broken, yet we make them anyway, year after year. I don't remember now what I intended to set right or make better in 2006, but it was a year of milestones for me. Here's what I mean :

  • I ditched black tea for coffee, then upped my caffeine quotient from 1 to 2 cups a day
  • I purchased a new car, then rediscovered my ability to drive one (yes, in that order)
  • I moved into new house - our first property
  • I passed a crucial clinical examination, but not before failing 3 mocks earlier
  • I got myself a DSLR - gift from hubby
So was it a good year? Not the best year of my life, but good enough. In 2007, I hope for a more laidback lifestyle, more holidays, more photo outings, less caffeine, and perhaps, a baby!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: