13 March, 2007

Never Too Old

Confession : There's a child lurking inside my 31-year-old body (no, I'm not pregnant). Which explains why most of my favourite movies happen to be animation features, or why I'm totally smitten with this ages-18-months-to-5-years piece of toy.



Remember Furby, one of the earlier interactive toys to hit the market? I own one. Since med school. Mine's a mixture of glorious white and brown fur, with eyelids that bat and ears that wiggle. He sings, coos, plays hide and seek, acts bored and best of all, says "Furby loves you!" It was like a pet I never had. Well, Furby's in storage now but I have room for Elmo! So red. So funny!

I so need an Elmo right now (I'm on call tomorrow).

2 comments:

iml said...

You are not alone. I am totally swooned by Kermit the frog singing "Rainbow connection". Once awhile I just have to hop over to youtube and listen to him!!

fibrate said...

Then I gotta check out Kermit too...