19 April, 2007

I Know Who You Are



The realm of cyberspace isn't that vast after all.

Ever since I started blogging, I have spotted some bloggers with profiles matching people I know. Being the sleuth wanna-be that I am, I was spot-on each time!

All right, Jimbo sniffed me out first but I still had to figure out who he was - which I did. Small world, eh? It turned out that we work in the same hospital. And so does Two Woods.

Blooddoc was quite easy. A Malaysian hematologist working in Germany? I know one. Pictures of his adorable girl posted in his other blog Travelogue-Southern Germany confirmed his identity. A fine physician/hematologist I had the privilege to work with some years ago.

YYYap of The Tent was obviously the easy one, complete with name and all. We were products of the same medical school.

My latest revelation? Cytusm! Every alphabet of his moniker stands for something; when the realization hit me his name made perfect sense. If I were to follow suit, I'd be called something like cylusm. Doesn't sound very nice. Anyway, it's great to reconnect with another senior from university in the blogsphere.

So if you think I sound like someone you know from school, college or work, please establish connection. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

血大夫 said...

Was that some years ago? Time flies...
Those good old days.

Beep me if you happen to be in town.

fibrate said...

When I was your HO you were still a swinging single! Yes, that was actually MANY years ago - just look at how your little girl has grown.

sbanboy said...

Yup my identitiy had been exposed ... thanks to MMR ... haha

I just recently realized who cytusm was ... he had been stalking my blog for ages .... haha