06 April, 2007

Top 5 M.C. Movies

5 "comfort" movies for them M.C. days (in no particular order):

Spirited Away
A classic by Hayao Miyazaki. A movie for "10-year-olds and those who used to be 10-year-olds". The kid in me always loves a fairy tale. Perfect distraction from any physical discomfort.


Love Actually
The movie tells us that "love is actually everywhere". Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Kinda like chicken soup, good for a sick soul (and body).


Shrek
Not the greatest fairy tale never told...I'd say one of the greatest EVER told.


Austin Powers 1,2,3
Oh, groovy baby! Cliched as it may sound, laughter is sometimes better than medicine.


LOTR


No reason needed!


I have watched one of these movies everytime I was on MC. Therapeutic value - proven!

*M.C. = medical certificate

5 comments:

YeePei said...

Spirited Away is great! :) In fact, most (if not all) of Hayao Miyazaki's films are good. My favourite is "My Neighbour Totoro"

fibrate said...

Cool cat Totoro...and infectious soundtrack. It'd have made my top 5 if I had the DVD.

Yoke-Yeow Yap said...

Great movies all. Thanks for dropping by. You're in KCH still?

fibrate said...

In Seremban - hubby has to do his masters in surgery. Would not have left KCH otherwise.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!