10 June, 2007

Newly Added : Blogroll

Technology is a beautiful thing (yes, the geek in me has spoken!). Over the last few weeks I have reconnected with some people from my past, with a little help from blogging.

YLTan aka DocPerineum (it's obvious what he does, doesn't it?) is a former colleague from the Land of The Hornbill; he also lived in the room across from ours in the HO quarters. He is a budding photographer when not dealing with matters of the nether regions.

Dr Flora maintains a witty blog that tells of funny patients and even funnier medical personnel in Sarawak General Hospital, hence it's no surprise her blog is called Laughter, The Best Medicine. We have never actually worked together in the same department, but have braved heights, leeches, the open sea and endless boring lectures in our induction course.

Medic Fang was a classmate in medical school. Known for spouting the best straight-faced one-liners, he continues this tradition in Medic Diary, with his funny insight into matters both medical and non-medical (like movies!). He was actually part of my husband's group of Heroes Of Might And Magic fanatics fans - they had marathon sessions lasting well into the wee hours of the morning, and called themselves by nicknames. rolleyes

I have hence added a blogroll - of blogs by people I know and those that I stalk visit often. Now, when do you think a class mate from secondary school will drop by and say HI?

8 comments:

dobbs said...

Thanks for the blog link and for "unveiling" 2 more doctor bloggers. Would it be OK to blogroll them in the MMR?

fibrate said...

Dobbs : I will have to ask them first.

eve said...

Aiyo..if you put your real name and photo besar besar in your blog..sure a lot of ppl recognise you one..hehe...

fibrate said...

No nice photo..he, he. Anyway, a certain degree of anonymity is desirable because then I can be bolder in my comments!

kaybee_dino said...

We actually did work in the same department lah, but only for a few days (in A&E) remember? I think I know who YLTan is.

fibrate said...

Flora : Hi! Mind being blogrolled in the MMR?

kaybee_dino said...

Okay..

fibrate said...

Ok, moderator of MMR informed.