09 June, 2007

Organised Chaos

This is a copycat act following a rash of posts featuring doctors' worktops/desks in the MMR.




This is where I spend most of my waking hours at home - where I have toiled for my membership exam, spent countless hours in the quest to better my own Bejeweled scores, edited scores of photos, and blogged. Most of the time with my husband next to me playing real-time strategy games.

There's a Pfizer year planner for 2006 (!), stacks of review articles yet to be read, a notebook that's perpetually glued to the table top, some water bottles that have been there for weeks, my MRCP scroll still in its case, a dummy Symbicort turbuhaler and a handy DIY stationery organiser from IKEA (where "miscellaneous" objects go).

It's messy but functional. That's why it's called organised chaos.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Organised > chaotic :-)

Where's the scroll in the case? Dunno what it looks like.

fibrate said...

It's that tubular structure next to my IKEA box, to the left of my notebook. See it?

Anonymous said...

i think your space is anything but chaotic. organised, yes. another appropriate descriptive word - neat. :)

fibrate said...

Thanks Cyanide :)